Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Books & Medieval Project

The books have all been sent to meet my Pozible commitments and everyone should have received them by now. Once again thank you so much for your support in realising our dream- it is so very much appreciated.And I am getting great feedback- so thank you for that too!

I do have some books for sale that I can send from France to Europe,the UK or the USA. The price for the book is 45 Euros plus 7.50 Euros postage so a total of 52.50. If you would like a copy let me know as soon as possible and I will send you details of how to make payment. Just email me and I can be paid with Paypal.

L'Amour du Fil in Nantes was great fun and new friends were made. I did manage to kill my camera ( and I won't tell you how) but the kindness of a stranger before the quilt event( and now a friend)  came to the rescue- so now I can continue to photograph. I was having quite a small fit  as the trip to Florence for the month of May is all about research and very much photographing for the next book.

The Medieval project looked terrific and thank you all so much for sending your work. I know there are more coming and a few did not arrive in time, but they are safe with my friend. They will tour Australia in any case and another event in France at Aixe-en-Provence. I have photographed every piece ( some photos are not great because of the lighting at the quilt event) which I will put up on the Medieval project page in the next week or so. Many people enjoyed your work and your creativity.! The black background worked great for the brilliant embroidery!









 I  am at present in Moux staying with my friend Margo Bimler before I head off to Florence on  an all night bus trip  on Thursday.

There are poppies everywhere... what can I say they need to be photographed and the angel in the little church next to her house is looking over things.

1 comment:

Monique 78 said...

Thank you Dijanne for your wonderful book. What a job you and Celeste did. And you're going on with a new book...!