Saturday, August 28, 2010

72 MORE Ways Not to Stipple of Meander in French and in Colour!


Here it is - finally 72 MORE Ways  in French and in colour. My french version of my first 72 Ways book is now out of print and this book has been released in time for the Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork. I love the styling they do of the photographs, it makes the whole quilt look so French! Thank you Clarisse and the team at Editions de Saxe.

I am also getting close to having a linocutting book done, I have been working on  more exercises- but because of coloured photos ,it is not something I can self publish unless it is on cd/dvd.I was really surprised to see a number of images for the on-line linocutting class appear when I googled linocutting- very satisfying to see the  participants linocuts and prints stand up so well with other linocutting images!

6 comments:

Joei Rhode Island said...

Congratulations Dijanne. I will be looking to the linocut book. Also like the bright colors of the blog.

ann vanherle said...

gelukwensen met je boek. De kaft ziet er veel belovend uit.Kan hem zien in de Alsac
groeten
ann

Monique 78 said...

Pleased to see the book will be ready for Ste Marie, and I'm looking forward to the linocut book.

Kristin L said...

Congratulations! The book cover looks lovely and very inviting. Enjoy St. Marie aux Mines!

Corryna said...

Gefeliciteerd! Wat zul je je trots voelen dat dit boek er zo mooi uit ziet en ook nog in kleur wordt uitgegeven. Super.

leilani said...

Hi Dijanne!

I love love love your work. How do I order this book?